Thursday 31 December 2015

Day 365 My 50th Year

Day 365 My 50th Year - Well what a year! First I would like to thank everyone who has liked, followed, shared or just looked at any of the photos that I’ve posted over the last 365 days. I have to be honest not all days were easy but each time people liked or commented, it made me think about what picture to take next. There have been moments of tears and joy and lots of laughter; I even was attacked by a man who thought I was taking his photo. Overall I have enjoyed every day, but at times I did have second thoughts about why I started this journey 365 days ago. I promise I will still post images perhaps not every day; I will be looking through the archives for moments that didn’t make the cut!! I hope you all have a very happy New Year and look forward to seeing you all in 2016
Love gary x


P.S. Sorry for the Self Portrait just thought you would like to see me for a change LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment